Is it pet friendly? We have a husky and a dachshund.

Asked by usaf.burksc, 75901 Sun Nov 10, 2013

11205 Lost Maples Trl
Austin, TX 78748 (Canterbury Trails)
3 bed, 2 full, 1 partial bath 1,515 sqft Townhome

Answers

7
Douglas Ray…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Nov 11, 2013
The husky will be regarded by some properties as an aggressive breed and others not. Mind you, I'm a huge fan of dogs had them since I was born. Pets in the Leasing environment here in ATX is befuddling. Please know that it is more an insurance issue than anything else. Each community has their own criteria. Typically pets < 35lbs of a non-aggressive breed that are > 12 mos old are no problem. Anything else needs to regarded as a Deciding Criteria (Deal Breaker) for you since dogs are typically regarded part of the family which they should, as far as I 'm concerned. Please feel free to call Douglas Ray Goff with your questions @ 512-284-3930
Stella Bailey, , Austin, TX
Sun Nov 10, 2013
Yes, with the right pet deposits the owners will allow dogs.
Elvis Loss, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Nov 10, 2013
Happy Veterans Day weekend! I'm an Army guy myself but we don't have to hold that against each other…

I looked up the HOA and there wasn't anything listed in there but it is something to make sure as you move forward in your home buying process. If you don't have an agent to make those calls for you I'd love to have the chance to show you I'm your guy. I really dig that area and would like to show you around. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.

Good luck on your search! Hope to hear from you soon!

-Elvis
512-954-3292 (mobile)
http://www.facebook.com/ElvisRealty
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Nov 10, 2013
I just reach out to the agent ask her specifically, but I do not believe that community has any restrictions regarding the type of pets you have. If you'd like to message me directly with your email or phone number, I will contact you as soon as I hear back from her, but I do not think it will be an issue.

Whether it is or isn't, I would be happy to assist you either with this property or any other properties you have an interest and in the greater Austin area. I am one of the top Realtors in Austin, do not charge anything for my services, and have an excellent team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to assist us throughout the process. If you would like to message me your email or phone number directly I would be happy to get back to you when I get a solid answer from the listing agent, and see what else I could do to help you. I work very hard seven days a week for my clients and am certain you will be happy with my services! Also, if your name on Trulia indicates you were in the Air Force, my whole family is Air Force and military. If you did serve, I appreciate your services!!

Please message me when you get a chance and let me know if I can be of assistance to you. I will do I can to help! Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415 joejarusinsky@sbcglobal.net

PS-I noticed the first Realtor that answered recommended you contact the listing agent directly but that is not the best way to approach things. Although that agent can answer this particular question, they work for the seller and are trying to get the best price, terms, and conditions for their client, the seller, not you. You really need an excellent buyers agent to assist you on your side and represent you and your best interests. Also in the state of Texas, most Buyer Representatives do not charge you for their services. Their commission comes from the seller…
Stella Bailey, , Austin, TX
Sun Nov 10, 2013
This house is not very large for two dogs, but I will ask the home owner it is totally up to her if she wants to take the two dogs or not. Please give me a few hours and I will get back to you this evening.
Thank you for your interest.
Stella Bailey, Realtor
512-750-5959
jana humplik, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Nov 10, 2013
I can help you with that complex if you do not have an agent yet. I recently showed at open house there! That us a super cute home and community. I also have a doxie so pet friendly complexes are high on my list. You can call or text me at 530 521 8530 or email me at janahumplik@kw.com.
John Reeves, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun Nov 10, 2013
Better to contact the assigned agent.