Is it legal for a residential property to be purchased and converted into a rooming house without zoning or neighbor notification in Philadelphia?

Asked by revlallen45, Philadelphia, PA Wed Aug 27, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Aug 27, 2014
You really should check with your local municipality...
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more