Is it difficult to find good renters for a nice 2 bdrm/2 bath condo with pool in Boulder city?

Asked by Gail Swanson R(B), Wailea, HI Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

3
Kim Melendez, Agent, Boulder City, NV
Fri Apr 4, 2014
No it is not hard at all…..my suggestion is that you get it listed with a local real estate office so they can get it exposed in the MLS. IF you need my help just give me a call 702-682-1395.
Kim Melendez, Agent, Boulder City, NV
Tue Apr 1, 2014
No its not hard at all! If you need help call me!
Thanks anyway! I decided not to buy over there. I just couldn't get the reassurance I needed from local realtors. I ended up buying here on Maui, close to home, easier to manage and a market that I truly understand. But thanks so much for the comment to my post. : ) Aloha! Gail
Flag Tue Apr 1, 2014
Shawn Esgate, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 12, 2013
Hi Gail,

In general, finding tenants for a rental should not be that difficult assuming the property is in good, move-in ready condition. My suggestion is to find a reputable property management company to work with, and let them market your property and screen the potential tenants. If you need some good references, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you, that is great news. If you have a rental manager you recommend I'd love that information. Have a great day! Aloha, Gail
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013