Is it a good time to sell a house in reisterstown?

Asked by Bbreidy, Reisterstown, MD Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

3
Marney Kirk, Agent, Towson, MD
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Hi Bbreidy,

The truth is that it depends on your situation. For some people, it is a good time for them to sell their house in Reisterstown. While others, it could be a bad time.

It depends on what your goal in selling is, and where you want to go.

More details and an in-depth conversation can help you more.

Please let me know if I can help you further!

Thank you so much!

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Ariana Loucas, Agent, National Harbor, MD
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Dear Bbreidy,
It is an awesome time to sell. I am swamped with buyers and sellers. Do not pay attention to the national news. Our market is very strong. Of course, marketing is EVERYTHING when selling a home. You want to hire an agent that is tech savvy, and PAYS, not just the free, post on the top real estate sites. As you interview REALTORS to consider hiring, I'd be honored at the chance to be one of them. I know I out market most agents. See http://www.findhousesinmd.com/about-me.asp . I have stats for Reisterstown that I can email you if you'd like to send me your email privately. Either way, good luck if you do decide to sell. It really is a great time with low rates and so many buyers out there.
Ariana Loucas RE/MAX Columbia
Debra Barrett, Agent, lutherville, MD
Thu Apr 19, 2012
It is a Great time to sell! Reisterstown has a lot to offer buyers! Housing prices are affordable, nice mixture of townhouse and single family homes, good schools, great local shops and interest rates are low. The next 4 months are the best time to list your home. Call me and I will be glad to give a free market analysis! 443-250-5766 or 410-583-5700