Is it a good time to buy and lease out in Henderson?

Asked by johnh3790, Henderson, NV Fri Aug 24, 2012

Is it a good time to be buying in Henderson and renting it out?

Answers

6
Linda Castle, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Hi John,
I believe it is the best time to buy a reasonable priced home and rent it out due to the increasing number of people looking to rent after short-selling or foreclosing their homes. The prices are the best they've been in years. If you can do it, it is the best time to make your move. Call me if I you would like my assistance.
It's what I do. Thanks much, Linda Castle (702) 979-8229
Alexander Ro…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Yes, if you can find a property to buy!
Aneta Ivanova, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Hi John,
Yes, it is time to buy. When you choose the agent to assist you in buying process consider who can provide you detailed report for ROI (return of investment) for each property. I can do that for you and help you to with complete report to estimate your investment and how much you can benefit over the years. I love to work with people like you . Call me or send me e-mail if you want to use my service.
Susan Frush-…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Fri Aug 24, 2012
I too agree that now is a very good time to purchase a "rental" property for all the reasons mentioned below. I also agree that with our inventory as low as it is this is not the easiest of markets to navigate; however, if you are willing to take the time and energy involved, the rewards will be worth it. Please feel free to contact me for more information at sffeller1@gmail.com. or call me at (702) 321-0131.
Larry Shaffer, Agent, Henderson, NV
Fri Aug 24, 2012
I agree, it appears to be a very good time to buy and rent out a property. Most of the properties I manage are making in excess of 8% on their investment. We currently have a very low inventory of properties on the market but there are still good investments to be had. Choose your agent wisely. I would suggest they are experienced in property management as well as representing buyers.
Deluxe Realty, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Absolutely; do you think we'll ever see prices this low again? Best time to buy and hold.