Is "docusign" a safe site? Is it a secure tool, Iv heard of it but am a little skeptical, can you please give me feedback?

Asked by sophy mazzagati, La Canada, CA Wed Dec 4, 2013

Answers

9
Alex Meguerd…, Agent, Valencia, CA
Wed Dec 4, 2013
Hello Sophy,
I love using DocuSign, it is a very secure and safe way to electronically send documents to be reviewed and signed. I haven't had any issues with it before and I highly recommend using it, I especially use it if my clients do not have the time to print pages and pages of documents and then re-scan them all to send back to me. DocuSign cuts the cost of ink, printing and most importantly saves my clients a lot of time. Yes, there are some documents that must be signed in person but for the most part electronic signatures are acceptable for your file. I hope this helps, best of luck!

Alex Meguerditchian,
(661)964-7321
AlexM@Troop.com
http://www.AlexLAEstates.com
Web Reference:  http://www.AlexLAEstates.com
what are the kind of documents that require a wet signature and the citations of law if you please
Flag Sat Mar 18, 2017
The Foggs, Agent, Burbank, CA
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Its wonderful, every client we've had has been able to use it even our 90 year old clients
Walter 'Skip'…, Agent, Brea, CA
Thu Dec 5, 2013
I agree with all the previous posts. I have used it for years without any problem. That said, if you are not comfortable, discuss it with your agent. After all, customers first.
JR Thrasher, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Dec 5, 2013
I've used docusign for every document on every transaction for years and never had a problem.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Dec 4, 2013
Docusign makes the signing process extremely easy, everything can be done online without printing docs out or driving to meet up with people. The only times I haven't been able to use it is in some short sale situations where the banks want wet signatures.
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Wed Dec 11, 2013
I highly recommend DocuSign.
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Wed Dec 4, 2013
Docu- sign or similar programs are great. With so many out of area buyers is it a quicker and easier way to get everything signed. Unless your email login information has not been given out to others that is. Some lenders will not accept electronic signatures, but will allow resigning in ink at closing.
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Wed Dec 4, 2013
Yes, Docusign is awesome. I am personally creating more oxygen by saving the rainforest, so, you're welcome for that lovely air you're breathing today.

I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for Answers or Replies posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Dec 4, 2013
I use DocuSign in my business all the time. It's safe and secure. It's just a way for buyers, sellers and agents to sign documents electronically.