Is buying house to rent out profitable in gretna, harvey, morrero, metairie la.?

Asked by ÃŒrent, Union City, CA Thu Jan 12, 2012

tax reassesment every 4 years what if price go up 25% but my rent is the same. Insurance is very high there is jobs plenty there average job pay how much.

Answers

2
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Jan 13, 2012
IRent,
You really need to give Ian a call. The simple nature of your question reflects you may not understand all the dynamics involved in investment properties.

The fact that you are even looking in this direction indicates someone is offering good advise, now you need to call an expert. Make absolutely certain your CPA is on board as well as your attorney.
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Thu Jan 12, 2012
It all depends on what you pay to buy versus income along the way and then what you sell for.
Then it depends on what rate of return you need on your investment..and who is going to manage the property. The tax assessment is just one of the factors to consider...and a small factor compared to the other details.

There are Realtors that talk a good talk, and those that put someone elses money where their mouth is..to leverage real estate.

Email me to find out how I turned $10K into $1mil of equity in 3 yrs.
Web Reference:  http://iansellsnola.com