Is anything selling in Montezuma, Georgia?

Asked by Foxdog, Montezuma, GA Sat Mar 27, 2010

Answers

3
Brzapata, Home Buyer, Montezuma, GA
Sat Jun 15, 2013
No. I recently purchased a house that was bank owned. Reasonably priced in the depressed market. But the clowns in the tax appraisers office reestablished the tax basis assigned before the foreclosure. The arrogance of those people. One would think they would be grateful someone would be willing to invest in their community. If they do not reduce the appraisal value of this house I will sell it and never move there. Let someone else deal with those clowns.
Dan, Home Buyer, Alabama
Fri Aug 17, 2012
If you own property in Montezuma, GA sell at any price and leave....if you can.
I live in Montezuma it is a very depressed area. The "great society" has killed the town. Horrible schools worst in state which says a lot if you are a public school. This town needs people with money to re populate and bring up values. This is not a town for renters no one works!!!! your completion if you are a potential renter proptery investor is the FED GOV. they rent there houses for free! if you by here and pay more than a $1 you have overpaid
Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014
why?
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013
Why?
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013
Michael Hamm…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Sat Mar 27, 2010
According to GA MLS, Foxdog, there has been 1 sale in 31063 in the past 24 months. This would only include properties listed and sold through this service. Please call or email if I may answer any other questions you have or help in any way. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=hammondjohnm
My husband is a disabled vet and I am a school teacher. We are looking to get closer to Macon and this house is gorgeous. How long has it been empty? Are there any churches or restaurants in the area?
Flag Wed Aug 20, 2014