Is anyone familiar with the waste water directly North of Kelly Springs Subdivision?

Asked by Bmoney13813, Huntsville, AL Tue Jul 3, 2012

Is anyone familiar with the waste water directly North of Kelly Springs Subdivision? This is at the intersection of Jeff Rd / Kelly Springs - easily viewable via Google Maps. We like this subdivision, but for obvious reasons do not want to smell waste. Is it fair to consider this a deal breaker? Other concerns with this sudvision, based on a google map review, are some of the residents have what appears to be abandoned pools, poor landscaping, junk cars, the close proximity of commercial property, and I'm sure traffic congestion will only get worse in the morning / evening hours. With all things considered, I believe 70% - 80% of ask price is fair and reasonable any anything greater takes a high risk of negative expected value.

Answers

1
Saabfan900, Home Owner, Huntsville, AL
Fri Jul 13, 2012
Have you moved In yet? If you are talking about the numerous ponds, those aren't sewage, just parts of a creek and a few springs. My parents lived here 20 years and don't smell anything.