Is anyone familiar with the Viera area/Melbourne? What is a good area to buy in there?

Asked by Judith, Melbourne, FL Mon Jan 14, 2008

What communities are nicely located withgood builders?

Answers

2
Tman, , 30642
Mon Jan 14, 2008
That area grew fast and so did the prices ....

But if you take a real long and strong look, most of the prices have (or will) fallen somewhere in and around the 20% area ... when you see the beach area's falling like Indian Harbor in price, you can certainly bet the other area's are coming down - and have.

Be patient and try to find a good experienced and savvy agent, shop around and ask questions .... and don't be afraid to spend some time doing searches on your computer and dissecting the areas and their prices ..

As an example only, some houses there have gone from $500,000 "asking" to $420,000 "asking" ... usually your best deal is going to fall with the seller that has the most amount of equity and has been on the market the longest.

Good luck and happy hunting.!
Paul Whiteho…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Hello Judith
I am a Realtor based in Melbourne and know some very good areas and can help you find what you are looking for and help anyway you want. Viera is a new community (especially West Viera) which has been master planned to create a brand new town with all the facilities you can imagine including A-rated schools. Please feel free to log into my web site and browse thru my links and MLS listings for all the info you require and feel free to email me with any questions.
Best regards Paul Whitehouse ( Realtor ).
Web Reference:  http://www.paulsold.com