Is anyone familiar with sales for McCar Homes WestChase commons? They advertise homes starting in the low

Asked by , 30092 Sun Jun 8, 2008

$200's but the listing seem to start in the high $200. Are they negotiating the sale of these townhomes?

Answers

3
Bob Engert’s answer
Bob Engert, , Kennesaw, GA
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Victoria Lynn,

I closed 5801 Norfolk Chase Road in Westchase Commons on 2/28. My clients originally considered Kedron Falls, but we ended up with a better deal in Westchase Commons. All tod, about a $60,000 better deal! Our closed price was $296,370. And that's a basement unit!

If you'd like some help, I'm sure this deal could be repeated. I'll certainly try my best for you!
Web Reference:  http://www.BobEngert.com
Rebecca Broi…, , 30097
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Good Morning,
I have worked with McCar homes we just closed in April, and they were Wonderful! My Buyer got everything they needed and at a great price! You will be happy we the sales staff and the builder. As the Buyer's Agent Iwas pleased with this builder group and think you will get a lot for your money...hope this helps.
Karsten Torch, , Grayson, GA
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Hi. I am familiar with the builder and the neighborhood in general, but haven't dealt directly with the builder on this particular neighborhood yet. It looks like they've had sales in the lower $200's, which is technically all they need to be able to advertise their prices at that range. Currently all their listings start at the $300k mark and go up, but looking at the history it looks like they would probably be quite negotiable.

If you're going to try to get into that neighborhood, feel free to call me. I'll be happy to help and can provide lots of sales history for the neighborhood and get you a better price. I have lots of experience with helping buyers with new construction. Give me a call when convenient at 678-362-3138.

Karsten