Is any agent available to view some homes in sewell nj for tomorrow?

Asked by leesierra, Turnersville, NJ Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

11
Fadpjr, Home Buyer, Sewell, NJ
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Check out 203 Summit Ave Sewell NJ 08080
Hey there big shot... you can respond whatever you like by email to me..I don't care! You email just shows how frustrated you are! I would not normally call out a person on Trulia, (no, not me) but ya'know what? You have been so nasty to people and having postings removed.. you need to be told what is what. This is NOT 2006... you missed that boat, sailed right by... your house is worth 189k (list) and no matter how much you kick and scream about it.. not gonna change. It seems like you have a nice house, stay put until the market gets better. If not. Bite the bullet and price the house to sell. it can get no more black and white than that. But, I wish you the best of luck! :)
Flag Fri Sep 20, 2013
Fadpjr, Home Buyer, Sewell, NJ
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Check out 203 Summit Ave. Sewell NJ 08080
Antoinette W…, Agent, Blackwood, NJ
Mon Sep 2, 2013
Hi Lee, I would be available tomorrow to show homes in Sewell. I live in Sewell and know the area very well. I can be reached on my cell (856) 625-7654 if you would like to contact me.
Castellucci…, Agent, Sewell, NJ
Mon Sep 2, 2013
Hi Lee...if you haven't found an agent yet that suits your needs...let me know...856.981.1617 Laura
Fadpjr, Home Buyer, Sewell, NJ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Check out 203 Summit Ave. Sewell NJ
April Loomis, Agent, Mullica HIll, NJ
Tue May 14, 2013
If you have not had any success with anyone you should give me a call i am with ReMax in Mullica Hill i would be able to assist you!

Aprilloomis@yahoo.com
609-226-0940
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun May 5, 2013
Hi Lee, I can certainly help you, but you want to allow 24-48 hours notice for your Realtor's schedule and also the homeowners whose homes we will be touring.

If you would like to speak and see if we're a good fit, please call me. I handle my buyers in a very organized fashion.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference:  http://kurfiss.com
Larry Sarlo, Agent, North Wildwood, NJ
Sun May 5, 2013
My office is located in Sewell... Contact me at your convenience.

Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

"Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX"

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo When you want it Sold Fast!
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net
http://www.larrysarlo.com
Paul Howard, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun May 5, 2013
I have to say this is a poor way of selecting an agent. You should learn about "procuring cause".
Who your agent represents, and the agent's skill, play a part in determining what information is disclosed to you and also what you pay. See: http://www.procuringcause.com/nar-on-procuring-cause.htm

If you would like to sit down for an hour or so for a discussion before you rush out to look at more houses - give me a call.

Paul Howard, Broker
NJHomeBuyer.com Realty
Cherry Hill
856-488-8444
Antoinette W…, Agent, Blackwood, NJ
Sun May 5, 2013
I'll be out of town today (Sunday), but I will be available any other day. My office is right in Washington Twp also known as the Sewell/Turnersville area.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Kimberly Tho…, Agent, Voorhees, NJ
Sat May 4, 2013
Hi Leesierra,
If you are not working with another agent; I can make myself available to view homes tomorrow afternoon. I live nearby in Mullica Hill, I've been a broker-salesperson for 9 years and I list and sell homes in Gloucester County, as well as Camden County. We would need to first communicate via email or phone. Sice it's getting late, I'd prefer email tonight.

Email me directly with your needs at kim@kimcanhelp.com

Best Wishes,

Kimberly

Kim Thomas, Broker-Salesperson
856-308-5989
email: kim@kimcanhelp.com
Brown & Pope Realtors
2105 Voorhees Town Center
Voorhees, NJ 08043