Asked by Sheila Barger, Bullhead City, AZ • Mon Oct 7, 2013
1) The contract was not signed by person with full ownership of properties
2) The contract was not signed by the personâ€¦to date, we have no idea who signed the contracts.
3) They had 60 days to clear the title and it has not been done.
4) Both agents promoted contract was valid and did not timely inform us of problems of the purchase
5) The properties are not in the condition that we said we would accept them.
6) All leins and interest from 3rd parties are not removed.
7) No new contract was presented to us from buyer that is valid.
8) Seller gave notice to the listing agent that the owner had 10 days to provide clear title or the agreement would be terminated
9) Did not received seller disclosure forms on these units
10) Lawyer sent notice and still no reply.
Popular Categories in 50131
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!