Is a good investment buying an old house (1950, ready to move in) like rental property in Phoenix,az. Will be easy to find tenats ? 3 bed, 2 bath.

Asked by Heis, Buckeye North, Buckeye, AZ Wed Feb 8, 2012

Answers

2
D, , Bonita Springs, FL
Wed Feb 8, 2012
I think to best answer your question you should locate a Realtor in your area that has a designation to deal with Real Estate investors. Even though you may only be purchasing one house, they should be able to be able to crunch the numbers to help you figure out a net cash flow, and at this point you will be able to decide if this is a good investment choice for you. Good luck, and please let me know if you need good referral in Phoenix, AZ.
Steven Larson, Agent, Buckeye, AZ
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Good morning,

Some tenants are looking to live in an older area of town with no HOA and less restrictions. Ease of renting any home would depend on price features and general condition of the home. I would prefer to invest in a newer home for ease of renting and purchasing a home with fewer issues,