Is Western Realty a trust worthy company to buy through it?

Asked by kassem.m.alhalabi, Detroit, MI Tue Jul 23, 2013

Answers

4
Delores Good…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Hello, I sent you an email earlier today. Make sure you work with a real estate company that's license in Michigan, located in Michigan and know Detroit. I live in Detroit, my office Front Page Realty is located in Detroit and I am A Real Detroit Realtor. 313-575-2336 or Goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com
I replied to your mail but din't get a response from your side
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
Sal Leto, Both Buyer And Seller, Detroit, MI
Thu Aug 1, 2013
I have some properties in Orlando Florida that are great for investment. They are already rehabbed and rented out. i have less than a 3.6% vacancy rate (annually) and these properties are already cash flowing and will be appreciating to double maybe even triple in the next 5-7 years. Call me if you are interested in looking at what i have. My name is Sal Leto my number is 562-441-3757 and my email is salvatore.leto12@gmail.com
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Fri Jul 26, 2013
You can also go to the state web site to see if they have any comlaints against them. But it sounds to like you should have a conersation with Delores about representing you.

Jeremy Alexa…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Tue Jul 23, 2013
If I were a buyer and had this kind of question about them....I would ask for a pretty good list of references / past clients.