Is Swampscott a nice place to live? (safety). We are a couple (early 50's ) new to MA and looking for a place to buy. My husband works in

Asked by Maria, Danvers, MA Mon Apr 4, 2011

Danvers.

Answers

4
hughes8bt, Home Buyer, Swampscott, MA
Sun May 25, 2014
Swampscott is a fabulous place to live. I have lived here since 1978 and raised three children here. 90% of time when I go to work I don't even lock my front door. I sell Real Estate here and my buyers have always been happy that they have purchased here. We are a 22 min train ride to Boston and have great shopping areas right here in town. Our beaches a beautiful. This town is really a hidden gem.-Nancy Hughes -Manager Jack Conway R.E. Swampscott
Juliet Klima…, , Swampscott, MA
Sat Jan 25, 2014
HI,I LIVE IN SWAMPSCOTT SINCE 1978,LOVE IT.
NOW WHEN I BECAME A WIDOW SAFETY ,GREAT NEIGHBORS
AND FRIENDS ARE EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THEN EVER.
JULIET
NEED MORE INFO CALL ME
617.309.6316
Gene Clements, Agent, Lynn, MA
Sun May 13, 2012
Swampscott is a wonderful seaside town with a great small community feel. The beaches are fantastic, lots of shopping a short mile or so away with department stores/grocery stores. Its a very safe town and wouldn't hesitate to buy here.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Gene Clements
President, Clements Realty Group
781-595-9600
Connie Irving, Agent, Marblehead, MA
Thu Apr 7, 2011
I have proudly been a resident of Swampscott for 5 years. Relatives of mine have lived here close to 20+ years! It is a great ocean side community. I love the small town feel but with all the convenience of shopping the town has to offer. My family and I enjoy the summer strolls along the beach along with the local restaurants. Please give me a call anytime for more information.