Is Ski Lakefront property in Land o Lakes, Lakes Padgett Estates a good investment? Some of the homes are

Asked by Janet, Langley Air Force Base, VA Sat Jun 21, 2008

nice and some are not?

Answers

5
Brian Grant, Agent, Land O Lakes FL 34639, FL
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Lake front homes almost always command a premium price compared with non lake front homes. Lake Padgett Estates is a diverse lake / horse and tennis community. .
In lake Padgett Estates as a non waterfront home owner you still have Lake, park, tennis Privileges allowing you to ski, swim,fish, picnic, etc.

Brian Grant
Exit Prime Realty
813.598.8503
Margaret Has…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Lakefront property in Land 'O Lakes is almost always a good investment! For more investment information, give me a call.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
zzmarg@gmail.com
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com
Yvette, Both Buyer And Seller, Florida
Tue Mar 3, 2009
Lake Padgett Estates is an older community with architecturally divested homes. I prefer to call it a Seasoned Neighborhood. When I bought my house in Lake Padgett Estates the impression that hooked me was the winding roads, grand trees, wild birds, and the fact that the body of water was for fishing, kayaking and skiing. The Lakes are clean and the wildlife here is fantastic. Where my house is on Lake Saxon we have a group of boat owners who get together, decorate their boats for Christmas and parade down the canals. Sometimes when the weather is cool you can hear the Ballooners pass over the lakes; it’s a colorful site.
We have a chili cook off where you can meet new friends. Here you can enjoy a life style, which offers you a little vacation every time you come home from work. The parks are private to homeowners and their guests, which includes a tennis court, basketball, playground and huts with grills for private parties . We have a horse stable and a LPE homeowner who you can hire to take care of your horse if needed. (Stables may have a waiting list). As a home owner you have access to all the 3 ski lakes, but only the larger ones have the Huts and grills.
To me, Lake Padgett Estates is a secret that only the savvy and smart investor will know. Please do not spend your equity. There is more than meets the eye here in this community, don’t pass it by.

I will miss it here greatly.
Yvette
http://www.skilakehome.com
Lou Molnar, Agent, Land O Lakes, FL
Sat Jun 21, 2008
I have lived in Lake Padgett Estates since 1975 and I am on a small non-ski lake--Lake Joyce. As a home owner I have access to all the rec facilities on 3 ski lakes and Lake Joyce which is electric motor only. Obviously, the homes on the lakes are more expensive but the view is great. if that is too much for the pocketbook then live off water but enjoy all of the rec areas which you are entitled to use. Call me for more information and I certainly think it is a better investment. I can give you a lot more reasons. Lou 813-484-5211
Michael Cepa…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Jun 21, 2008
As you said, some are nice and some are not. It depends on what you are looking for in regards to home and price. Good investment? It all depends on your goals and timelines. Give me a call or shoot me an email and we will discuss what I will do for you. You can also visit my website and do your own MLS search. Thanks and remember, my service to you is FREE.
Mike Ceparano, 813 417 6698, ceppym@yahoo.com