Is Seminole,FL a nice place to buy a Ryan new house or is area filled with Traier Parks like some earas? . Hidden Bayou in Seminole.

Asked by mlwues34, Palm Harbor, FL Sun Mar 31, 2013

Answers

5
Teri Connors, Agent, Trinity, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
If you haven't purchased a home in Seminole yet..please give me a call at 727-614-5084. An excellent property just came on the market...
Cindi Magli…, Home Buyer, Naples, FL
Wed Apr 10, 2013
This all depends on what area of Seminole you chose. The homes can range from, "nice....But". Then there are areas where everyone takes pride in their homes, yards and social. This is the same with Largo. Some areas are called Largetto and others with perfectly manicured homes and yards.
LARGHETTO, LIKE THAT. I JUST SIGNED CONTRACT AT WHITTINGTON CT FOR TOWN HOUSE THAT SOLD A COUPLE YEARS AGO FOR 100 THOUSAND MORE BUT NOW IS 225,000. THE REASON I DIDN';T GO THERE FIRST IS I SAW TRAILER PARKRIGHT NEXT DOOR BUT I DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET WAY FROM THAT? THAM=NKS AND IS THAT STREET NICE OR AM I GOING TO BE DISAPOINTED?
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
Chris Kuhlman, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Greetings from the Suncoast of Florida! You'll be happy to hear that these Ryan new homes are located in a nice residential area. The closest mobile home park is appx. 20 streets South. We would be happy to email you floor plans & other info to help you make your decision. Just contact us @ larrysue.teamwithheart@tampabay.rr.com or sold.realestate@yahoo.com our phone numbers are 727-785-9783 dir. line, 727-418-1113 or 727-542-8600 cells. We are known as the "Team with Heart" because as we work with our clients we put our whole heart into it. We treat our clients as family. Respectfully, Larry & Christopher Kuhlman
Thank you and I might just do that because I have agent that I asked to get contract to those townhouses and he is not calling back. I am mad as hell and if I loose the chance to get that house I will be livid. So I will keep ur info incae he does not call in 2 days. It has been week and I asked him to get contract and he said they weren't there and they were.
Flag Mon Apr 1, 2013
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Check out Trulia's local info tab above. Click on the tab and you will find various stats of the area that can assist in your home search.
Linda Mann, Agent, Madeira Beach, FL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Hi Ryan,

If you'd like to find out more about Hidden Bayou please feel free to contact me directly as I'm very familiar with the property.

Linda Mann
REMAX All Star
Seminole, FL
727-422-0069, Mobile
lindamann1@live.com, Email