Jglita, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Is Section 15 deed restricted?

Asked by Jglita, New York, NY Thu Dec 6, 2012

Answers

3
I can agree on the colleague that states that sec 15 is very desirable. An other plus is sec 15 is one of the few areas in Charlotte County that has city water and sewer.
That means building in sec 15 and no need for septic.
You will also find that sec 15 is very well build up for this and other facts. Homes usually sell faster and for a higher price. I am not surprised that you would wonder if the area is deed restricted.

We have been lic. in Charlotte County since 1996. Clients work with us since they know we are a great source of information on all issues real estate.

Feel free to contact us:

GEHRING REALTY
Karin Gehring
941-766-0006
Karin@gehring-realty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
No, Port Charlotte Sec 15 is not deed restricted. It is considered a desirable area because the homes and neighborhood are well taken care of. Most of the homes are larger and many have pools. The area also has city water and sewer. It is close to I-75 and Kings Highway where there are grocery stores, gas stations, shopping and some restuarants. Also it is a quick drive down Veterans or Peachland to get to Port Charlotte where you will find shopping, restaurants and more. And a quick drive down Kings Highway to 41 over the Peace River bridge to Punta Gorda.

If you go to the Charlotte County GIS Department web site you can view the map of Port Charlotte Sec 15 - http://www.ccgis.com/gis/ftp_pdf_page.html. I would be happy to send you some listings or answer any other questions you may have.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
No section 15 is not deed restricted at this time as of 12-6-2012. I am not implying that there will be nor have I heard of any plans for the near future for section 15 to become deed restricted. I am putting the date in this message for future viewers to have a reference to go by so that there is not any confusion months or even years from now if in such a case it does become deed restricted that they rely upon this information.

It seems to me that you have been doing some homework on the area by picking a prime access point to the highways in our area. Would you like to see some other inventory that is up to date and accurately reflecting the market ? If so feel free to reach out to me. If not then good luck and I wish you the best.