Is Santee Village fully occupied? If not what percent of the units have been filled?

Asked by Mj, Los Angeles, CA Tue Dec 7, 2010

Answers

9
Jeannette Alamilla’s answer
Jeannette Al…, , Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Dec 7, 2010
I found two C/C listings that are active in Santee Village. one 1bed/1bath for $310,000 and one REO 0/1bath for $ 159,900. send me an e-mail if you want a copy of the client detail e-mailed to you. later.

Jeannette Alamilla
Keller Williams-Los Feliz
323.206.8537
jeannette.alamilla@gmail.com
Johnny, , Los Angeles, CA
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Thank you for joining the website concerning lofts in Downtown Los Angeles. I've been the agent assigned to make sure you find everything you are searching for in the Downtown and surrounding areas. First, let me assure you that there are no fees involved in using my services. In the State of California, working with a Rental Agent or Buyer Agent is available to you at NO COST.

So, I'd like to start by learning more about what your searching for in a property. I've available to assist you 7 days a week. Can we set up a phone call or do you prefer to communication via email.

Johnny Nekuda Johnny@Loftlivingla.com
d.r.e.01882103 Cell 562-896-3789
Jeremy Triggs, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sun Jan 5, 2014
I called Santee Village home for 3 years and just closed escrow with one of my first time buyers in the Eckhardt Building. Presently the community is (basically) fully occupied--there are 2 "for sale" lofts available. From release to "sold out" was quite a journey, I'd be happy to tell you the whole story, give me a call. I would of course be delighted to assist you with a purchase in this or any DTLA loft community.
Ted Trent, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat Jan 4, 2014
I own the website http://www.SanteeVillage.com (.) I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. It's pretty detailed in a response. Call me at 213-747-5638. I specialize in Downtown Lofts and condos since 2001.
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Depends on what building you are referring to and are you looking at owning or renting. Both types are here.
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Best next action is to ask a local Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the main menu at the top of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Mj, Home Buyer, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Dec 8, 2010
I need to clarify my question. My question is not "can I get a place in Santee Village?". I'm wondering what percent of the units have been filled. An example answer would be 80% of the rentals are filled but only 20% of the condos have been sold. Thank you.
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Dec 8, 2010
Hello MJ.
It all depends on what style you want. Santee Village is comprised of several buildings... some rental and some for sale. Each building has a different address, but they are all within the same block. There are units available for either sale or rent, just depends on your need and budget. I have sold and leased many units here... let me know if I can assist.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Cricket Yee, Agent, Sherman Oaks, CA
Wed Dec 8, 2010
Hi MJ, the two units that are available are interesting. The small studio is a HomePath property meaning that you can by it with 3% down, and they are offering an incentive to buy by the end of the month, they will give you 3.5% towards your closing costs. The one bedroom is a regular (not a short--yay!!) and is also available for lease. Let me know if you have any further questions.