Is Northfield Plaza a good area of the city? Also, do Linwood and Northfield have "downtown" areas? Thanks!

Asked by Debbi(pa), 08247 Sat Jan 16, 2010

Answers

2
Debbie Bathen, , 08225
Sat Jan 16, 2010
Hi Debbi,

Northfield Plaza area has alot of retail stores, and there is housing areas on either side of Tilton Road. The homes are older, nice homes in that area. Northfield doesn't really have a downtown area per se....as I said, all along Tilton Road (the main street through the area) has alot of stores, restuarants, etc. Linwood does have a town square area.

I hope that you are considering a move to our area. My office is in Northfield, and I know you have been asking about Somers Point, Ocean City and Egg Harbor Twp. I would be most happy to email you homes from those areas through my mls system so that you can see what is here in the area.

Please email me at debbiebathen@remax.net or call my cell at 856-404-3074. I look forward to hearing from you..

Debbie Bathen
Realtor/Associate
RE/MAX Atlantic
Northfield, NJ 08225
Office: 609-645-0009 x36
Web Reference:  http://www.debbiebathen.com
Chrissy Mart…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Fri Jun 4, 2010
I just sold one of my best friends from church a home a few blocks away. We have known each other since grade school. He and his wife are very happy there. Northfield and Linwood are small communities residential for the most part. They are well known for their schools. As far as downtown is concerned there are small pockets of shops and stores in each. These towns are only 15 minutes from Atlantic City and or Ocean City beaches and boardwalks. The Hamilton Mall is only about 15 minutes west. For a free market snapshot go to: http://www.getrealreport.com. I am Christine"Chrissy" Martin 609-432-9139 feel free to call any time with any questions. I am a life time resident of South Jersey and a full time Real Estate Sales Rep for close to 30 years.