Is Mirassou a good condominium? Good area to buy and rent?

Asked by Yajaira Sanchez, Houston, TX Tue Jun 19, 2012

I´m interested to buy an apartment for investment. My budget isn´t so big, but I need an apartment or house easy to rent.

Answers

6
robertm, Home Buyer, Hialeah, FL
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Be careful with Mirassou, they have not paid their insurance for several years. Water and sewer are partially cut off every couple of months and the residents have to pay to park their cars. the place is a real mess for homeowners hence the low price of the apartments
Maritza.diaz…, Renter, New York, NY
Sat Jun 11, 2016
go to google and see reviews!!!!!
Nicolas Chau…, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Sun Sep 28, 2014
In regards to "robertm"'s previous post, my roommate and I are also witness to the water and sewer being cut off periodically. Water has been cut off 4 different times since we have moved in. The elevator has not worked since my roommate and I moved in which was about 7 months ago. There is not a system for new residents to get their own parking spaces (we've had to park in guest spots since we moved in, which is much more of an inconvenience than it sounds). The security, or lack there of, always has new faces, and the gate is left open for anyone to come and go as they please, every night after a certain time. As a resident we have tried to get some information as to when any of these things would be inspected/ fixed/ or what we should do in the mean time and we end up just getting the run around or being told to call back at a later time. I would recommend spending the extra few hundred dollars a month for a decent rental community. If any of these previous things don't bother you than by all means go for it!
Hi, I would like to know if the condominium is still in the same conditions? Do you still live there or were you able to fix those problems?
Flag Tue Dec 9, 2014
SophieMiamiB…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Yes it is a nice area, I could send you some listings for you to view.
Also, in Florida, the buyer does not pay the agent a commission, it is the seller who does.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sophie Bamps
Real Estate Agent
Fax: 305-443-2226
http://www.sophiebamps.com
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
http://www.evmiami.com
Stephanie Le…, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Mirassou and other condos in the area would be easy rentals as the area has a large amount of renters looking for rentals.

If you are looking to invest and would like to speak to someone to discuss your options feel free to contact me.
Olga Formoso…, Agent, Hialeah, FL
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Mirassou, is a nice area...

There is an apartment there for about $70K

Call me or email me, I will be happy to take you to see it.

Olga Formoso-Pando
786-246-0100
olga.formoso@gmail.com