Is Master's Court a nice community to buy in? By nice I mean is the area safe, has anybody heard about any residential problems?

Asked by Jonathan Fagan, Walnut Creek, CA Fri Jul 12, 2013

Answers

10
Simon Watson, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Thu Apr 3, 2014
Walnut Creek is pretty much safe all over, contact the
local police who should be able to answer any questions or
concerns you may have.

______________________

Simon Watson
(925) 286-7112
(510) 859-4773
BRE 01881304
simon@myrealtorsimon.com
http://www.myrealtorsimon.com
Daniel Leon, Agent, Danville, CA
Sat Jul 13, 2013
Masters Court is a nice area. It is safe. If you want to know about any problems check with the police department, HOA, realtors or people who live there.
Jas Deepak, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
I owned a condo at Master's Ct. for 4 years. Never heard of any criminal incident. However, it is always good to check the area's crime statistics before purchasing any property. By the way, I loved the central location of this community and the amenities it provides like tennis & basketball courts, Pool, Golf etc.
Mike McCutch…, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
I believe the property is safe. It is a converted apartment complex and I was a part owner then. The location is very convenient to transportation, shopping, the Heather Farms Community Facilities, and, of course, John Muir Hospital.
As far as Police activity, check with the Walnut Creek Police Department.
DeAnn J Simp…, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
I have sold an abundance of properties in Club Villa; and have never had any question as to the safety of this community. I have 3 listings there now and would be more than happy to present them to you!
Regards, DeAnn J Simpson #.01138722 Better Homes & Gardens 925/974-7653
Steve Titus, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
The City of Walnut Creek website will enable you to see the income restrictions. Property is subject to a 45-year deed restrictions among other requirements...too long to post here.
Jonathan Fag…, Home Buyer, Walnut Creek, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
What do income restrictions mean? Does anyone have, even very roughly, what the this restrictions are?
Bryce Schum…, Agent, Lafayette, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
That property definitely has income limitations to purchase it. To check a specific address for crime statistics you can check http://www.crimereports.com.
Craig Lawler, Agent, Concord, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
Realtors are not allowed to define an area as "safe", "unsafe" or "nice", as what is considered safe or nice to one person many not be considered safe or nice by another. We do, however, recommend that you check online and with the local police department for any crime reports in the area. It also doesn't hurt to talk to the neighbors as you can find out a lot by talking to them.
Steve Titus, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
That new listing has an income restriction for prospective buyers and is in what we be thought of as a "safe area". You have to check to see if you qualify as a moderate income buyer.