Is 4411 MORGAN LN # 5-7, Davie, FL still available?

Asked by Beth, Cooper City, FL Fri Feb 20, 2009

Answers

2
Stefanie Coh…, Agent, Weston, FL
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Beth,
Yes, Morgan Lane is still available. There was a pending contract on it, but originally it was priced at $198,000 as a short sale. The bank approved it at $220,000 so the contract fell through. I have been in this property several times. It is in excellent condition, located on a corner, with a lovely backyard. It has many upgrades including a central vacuum system. If you have any questions about the property, I can most likely answer them for you. The community of Cimarron is a very desirable neighborhood. Let me know if I can be of help to you. If you would like to see it, showings are after 5:30 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Stefanie Cohen
Prudential Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
Angela Schra…, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Hi Beth: This townhouse in Cimarron is still available. It did have an offer but that didn't go through. The property is being sold as a short sale and the bank have now approved the sale at a price of $220,000. If this is something you are seriously interested in, I'd be happy to work with you to represent your best interest. I looked through the photos, this is a super nice home and I think this (the Cheyenne) is the nicest model in Cimarron.

You're also across the street from my hairdresser!! :>

Do let me know if I can help. Either way, best of luck to you.

Angela
Tel: 954-816-7996
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Web Reference:  http://www.villagrealty.com