Is MLS 08006787 back on the market?

Asked by A.M, Chicago, IL Tue Jul 31, 2012

I have been following this property for some time. My offer was not accepted in the first two weeks it was listed. Now i have an email from homepath.com and trulia telling me its back on the market and for 48k instead of 54k. I originally offered full asking price. I am no longer with the agent who "helped" me with this property due to him "standing me up" and not returning my calls frequently. I need to know if this is pending or for sale. Why would Homepath and trulia reflect a reduction in price?

Answers

10
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Anna,

You are correct, it has been reactivated and the price has been reduced. If you want to make a cash offer, I can help you out. If your first offer was financed, they probably went with a cash offer. I am a distressed property expert.

Best of luck,
Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
IvanSagel@DwellOneRealty.com
Robert Nowak, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
As of 6:32 PM- Price was lowered on the MLS to $48K. If you really want the property I suggest you try again with the understanding it may be rejected if an offer with better terms competes with your offer. Better terms may be all cash, no contingency, or quick close.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
you can not buy a home in this market without a distressed sales expert..period.
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Hi Anna

It is back on market (available for sale) for $54,000.

Why was your previous offer rejected?
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
According to the MLS it is still under contract. Odd that you received those notices, but sometimes the MLS is behind the curve a bit and sometimes trulia is outright wrong. If you would like some help in your search let me know.
Brady Miller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
This property is under contract.

Trulia is a joke and half of the information they post is incorrect.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
According to the MLS, this has been under contract since 3/26/12.

FInd another Realtor to help you find another property.
Brady Miller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Hi Anna,

This one is back on the market, with a different MLS #. The previous offer must have fallen through and it was re-listed. Sorry that you had issues with your previous agent -- any good agent should be attentive and honest to his/her clients, no matter what.
(note...it doesn't have a new MLS # yet, but perhaps it's being re-listed on the MLS shortly in lieu of a status change...not sure what's going on here, but HomePath is usually more up-to-date on it's properties than MLS is)
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012
Sarah Ziehr, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Anna, This is marked as pending in the MLS.

I am so sorry you had a bad experience with another agent - Please let me know if I can help you going forward. I am a newly licensed broker so you will have my full attention if we decide to work together!

Email me directly - sarahz@innovativepropertyconsultants.com
About me - http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com/sarahz