Is King of Prussia / Upper Merion a stagnant area (residentially) that will lose value over time?

Asked by Buyer, King of Prussia, PA Tue Nov 6, 2012

It seems young professional couples prefer areas like Downingtown / Exton / West Chester or Collegeville due to availability of newer construction and more land. There are also a lot of lower priced (lower to mid $200k) older homes in KoP that is slowly changing the demographics. Is the school district any good?

Answers

1
Red Chahid, Agent, Plymouth Meeting, PA
Thu Nov 8, 2012
I personally loved the area. I lived in Bob Whites Farms which has a Wayne, PA address but it's still Upper Marion. I think you get the best of both worlds in Upper Merion, meaning you are close to the City or to various little Main Line towns, but still enjoy the suburban life style. So location wise it's great. Your taxes are lower than most and the schools are...Well when you are a licensed Real Estate professional you are not at liberty to give your opinion about schools believe it or not, luckily for you that information is readily available online. And yes it is true that the farther out you go the better deals you can get. Not enough time here to expand on this but feel free to call for more in dept analysis. Good Luck.