Home Buying in Newport>Question Details

Bankingknot, Home Buyer in Newport, NJ

Is John Moss a good home inspector? Anyone use his service lately in Newport? Thanks so much.

Asked by Bankingknot, Newport, NJ Mon May 3, 2010

Hands down best home inspector in New Jereey/New York City area. He did a condo inspection for us and was professional, knowledgeable, and most of all caring. Very detailed report like the other reviewer stated
I would do a google search on them, along with the BBB of NJ and check Angie's list. Best to have many options as to find the best answers.
Yes. John Moss of Inspecx Builing Inspection is fantastic! I recently purchased a home in Essex County and I have to tell you that you couldn't find a better inspector. This guy is thorough. He looks at everything, he walks you through his findings and gives you a very detailed written report with color pictures and diagrams. In fact, the seller asked me where did I find him because they were amazed at how thorough he was. His inspection saved me a lot of money because based on his report I had the seller fix quite a few things. He has a very no-nonsense attitude, but don't let it be off-putting because he's completely on your side. This is the guy you definitely want to do your inspection!!!