Is Hildreth Hills in Westford MA children friendly. when we drove around the property we hardly saw any children.?

Asked by 45, 01886 Mon Jul 5, 2010

Answers

3
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Tue Jul 6, 2010
I agree with both answers below! If you want to know about a neighborhood ask a neighbor!
Web Reference:  http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
Christine Mo…, Agent, Wilbraham, MA
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Unless you are driving an ice cream truck through the neighborhood its hard to tell. I advise my clients to drive through in the morning on school days to see the children at the bus stop. It will give you a feel. I always ask the next door neighbor at a showing (if I see them out) if there are any kids around. The best memories of my childhood are playing with the kids who also lived on the street. It is a very important issue when buying a house.
Cathy Stewart, Agent, Westford, MA
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Most Westford neighborhoods have a good mix of ages. I would suggest knocking on a couple of doors to inqire about how many children are in the neighborhood. We know at least three families with children who live there. Here is their community website: