Is Hancock and SE cape coral nice?

Asked by Charmama22, Fort Myers, FL Wed Aug 8, 2012

Answers

10
Ray Santini, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Aug 13, 2012
I just sold a home on 1st Street; just South of Hancock...very nice neighborhood and well maintained. Also, I just Sold a home on 1st Ter located on a Freshwater Canal...again, nice neighborhood and convenient to Schools, Hospital and Shopping. Hope this helps.
Anonymous, Home Buyer, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Aug 9, 2012
I lived in Cape Coral for 2 years and never really liked it, too far from shopping, beaches, and the interstate. There's not alot of value in the homes (many built with chinese drywall) and most are on well water. There's also a toll to go over the bridge into Cape Coral. If I had to choose though I would live in SE Cape.
Anthony Cinc…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
You really can't go wrong almost anywhere in the Cape. That was probably the single hardest part of my relocation when I moved down here, how to choose the best area for me when there are so many great locations to choose from with various pro's and con's?

I have assisted many people with relocating to Cape Coral, both full time and seasonal and I would be happy to share my thoughts with you about the different neighborhoods and what you can do to help make the transition as smooth as possible regardless of who you choose to represent you in achieving your real estate goals.

All I can say is that since I have moved down to the Cape I could not be happier with my choice. The low crime rate coupled with the very affordable home prices and sheer friendliness of most of the people you meet make it no surprise to me that Cape Coral is rated as one of the best places to live/retire.

I wish you the best of luck and happy home hunting!

Respectfully,
Anthony
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
I think it is a great area.....nothing wrong there.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
, ,
Wed Aug 8, 2012

I must agree, this is a beautiful area. You received lots of feedback from local real estate professionals who know that area very well. You should pick one of them to help you find your new home.

Unless you are a cash buyer, the first thing you should do though is to contact a lender in regards a mortgage loan pre-approval.
With a pre-approval letter in hand you can start your shopping for homes - real estate agents and sellers will take you much more seriously when they see you have your mortgage funding in place.

If there is anything I can do to pre-approve you for the homes of your dreams, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299244

Beate.Rodriguez@HGFLoans.com
Cell: 954.695.4849
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
I recently sold a home in that area. Neighbors were very friendly. Neighborhood looked well maintained. Very convenient location.
Susan Callah…, Agent, Fort Myers Beach, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Some Beautiful homes in that area !
You have the convenience of getting into Fort Myers quickly and all the shopping that Cape coral has to offer !

Have the advantage of searching like a Realtor !
Just sign up for a listingbook account on the front page of my site, you'll receive the most up-to-date listings sent right to your inbox!
I'm a buyers agent I work for you! The listing agent works for the seller !
No tricks, No gimmicks, No harassing phone calls.
But I'll gladly answer your questions at any time !
You tell me when you're ready !!!!
Click the link below for a free listingbook account:
http://agent4leecounty.listingbook.com/

Best regards ,
Susan Callahan, ABR, CNS
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate LLC
CELL: 239-896-6342
7205 Estero Blvd # 724 Fort Myers Beach, FL. 33931
E-Mail: Agent4lee@aol.com
http://www.AGENT4LEECOUNTYFL.com
Tony Guerrie…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hi Charmama,

I think that SE Cape is nice. It is relatively older than some of the other parts of the Cape but there are many advantages to living in SE Cape. All of the homes are on city water and sewer and assessments are mostly paid off. SE Cape has lots of nice mature landscaping. Most of the commercial establishments such as shopping and restaurants are heavily concentrated there and lastly for commuters, it is the quickest way out of the Cape. By the way, I live in SE Cape Coral and I am very happy living there.
Call me at 239-292-3362 if I can be of further assistance.

Tony Guerriero
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Very nice! Give me a call at 239-707-4575 with any questions you have about Cape Coral. I have lived here for over 24 years and know the area extremely well.
The Kevin Ca…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hancock Bridge Parkway is a main thoroughfare runnning ease and west In Cape Coral, from Santa Barbara Blvd, East to US 41 in N Ft Myers. Neighborhoods along this route are mixed in value and use. The S.E. in general can have some spectacular residences, running into the multi million dollar level, simply becasue of the superb water access. And alos intertwined are some very nice, well kept middle of the road homes as well. So all in all, I would sumarize by saying it is a great area, mixed in value. Hope this helps.