Alec, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

Is 3374 Greywood Dr for sale? How long has it been on the market for?

Asked by Alec, Columbus, OH Thu Jun 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3117949020-3374-Greywood-Dr-C…

Answers

9
Jeff Paeltz, Agent, New Albany, OH
Sun Jun 16, 2013
Hi Alec,

Thank you for your response to our answers to your question. It is more appreciated than you know.

Did you know that it does not cost you anything to hire and agent to represent you in buying a home. Some home buyers think they have to pay fees or a commission to an agent but this is not the case. The commissions are co-opted with the listing agent. An agent can save you time and more importantly money in assisting you with the process of a home search, going through the paper work, negotiating on your behalf and making sure you get the best price and terms.

If you are not working with an agent at this time I would suggest that look into this. In the long run it will be a benefit to you. I would love the opportunity to meet with you.

With best regards,
Jeffrey Paeltz, ABR, SFR
614.288.0423
Alec, Home Buyer, Columbus, OH
Sat Jun 15, 2013
Hi Jeff / Michelle,
Thanks for your efforts at handling my enquiry re 3374 Greywood Dr. I'm really impressed with your
diligence. I now know who/where to go for the future. Thanks again.
You are welcome! Anytime you have any questions feel free to give me a call @ 614-353-3698. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Flag Sat Jun 15, 2013
Jeff Paeltz, Agent, New Albany, OH
Sat Jun 15, 2013
Hi Michelle Vickers,

This home is no longer for sale. It is a HUD home. Sometimes the listing agent does not know this and stll has the home as active because as you know HUD properties are bid online and the listing agent may not know that the home went into contract. If you go to the HUDhomestore.com and put in the case number you will see that it does not come up which means it is unavailable.

Jeffrey Paeltz
Thanks for the information Jeffrey! I appreciate the heads up!
Flag Sat Jun 15, 2013
Michelle Vic…, , Columbus, OH
Fri Jun 14, 2013
If you are interested in this home it is still available.
Michelle Vic…, , Columbus, OH
Fri Jun 14, 2013
I just called the centralized showing and this property is still available as of June 14th @ 5:32 p.m.
Jeff Paeltz, Agent, New Albany, OH
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Hi Alec,

I am sorry to inform you that this home is NO longer available. It is a HUD home and a sales contract has been reviewed and ratified.

If there is something else you were interested in please let me know so I can begin a search query for up to date and available listings that you and your family have an interest in.

Again, Im sorry we couldn't get you into this home. It looked like a nice home at a great price.

With best regards,
Jeffrey Paeltz, ABR, SFR
614-288-0423
Interesting, I just called the listing agent and they said it was active and ready to show....
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
Why does it still show active in the MLS if it is pending?
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
Michelle Vic…, , Columbus, OH
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Yes it is and it has been on the market for 37 days as of today June 14th 2013. Call me if you have any more questions or would like to get together to have a cup of coffee to discuss your housing needs. http://www.michellelvickers.com
Steve Kelly, Agent, Dublin, OH
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Yes it is and has been on the market for 36 days. If you are interested in seeing the property you can contact me at 614-282-1544 or stevebkelly@gmail.com
Steve Kelly, Agent, Dublin, OH
Thu Jun 13, 2013
I will check and let you know - Steve Kelly