Is 4 Fower Hill Ct, Niskayuna still onthe market ?

Asked by Farzana, Niskayuna, NY Wed Oct 24, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064817250-4-Flower-Hill-Ct-N…

Answers

4
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Mon May 27, 2013
Closed in January of 2013.... Hopefully you made the purchase!
Christine Se…, Agent, Rotterdam, NY
Thu Oct 25, 2012
YES - it is still aavailable and is a wonderful home and in a great location. I am very familiar with the property and its location. My service is absolutely FREE and welcome the opportunity to assist you.

Also, Craig elementary can be reviewed on the link below.
https://reportcards.nysed.gov/schools.php?district=800000038…

Please let me know if you require more information as well would like to schedule a private showing of this home. I would be happy to help you.
Christine Serafini
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Property Manager, Leasing Agent
Maddalone Realty
(518) 514-8830
Victoria Rom…, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Hi Farzana,

Yes, this home is still on the market. It's available to go see anytime. If you would like to schedule a showing, please call, email or text me. I am available every day from 8am to 8pm and work as a Certified Buyer Representative in the area. If you did not know, Buyer Representatives work 100% on the buyer's behalf and come at no cost to you. We get paid by the seller's closing costs!

I would be happy to speak to you more about this or any other home you are interested in.

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
Adam VanDerv…, , Albany, NY
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Yes, this property is currently Active. You may call text or email me anytime at 518-810-2324 for more info or if you would like to take a look!

Best of Luck!

Adam VanDervoort
RealtyUSA