Is Culbreath Isles a gated community?

Asked by Qbol, Madison, WI Fri Aug 17, 2012

If so, what are the HOAs and associated ammenities?

Answers

7
Alma Kee’s answer
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Aug 18, 2012

Also the HOA fees cover the maintenance of the private streets. You see in some gated waterfront communities the streets are public so they cannot deny access but in Culbreath Isles they are indeed private.

You're welcome to search "like a Realtor" on my website by signing up for a free Listingbook account:

http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

If you're already working with a Realtor then she/he can give you a ListingBook account.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Lucy Bosy, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Yes, the entrance is manned by a security guard, 24 hrs. Visitors are required to show proper identiftication. The community is on the Westshore area of South Tampa. Most homes have great water and sunset views and boat docks. HOA fees are $2,000 per year which covers security, grounds maintenance, including irrigation. I live nearby and my office is in South Tampa as well. Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Lucy Bosy, Homeward Real Estate
lucybosy@yahoo.com
Lea Lagueux, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Aug 17, 2012
There is a reason that the community has no 'amenities' other than a wall around it and a 24/7 guarded gate. It's home to quite a few well known familites, inclluding the Steinbrenners. That pretty much explains the type and size of home you would find here, as well as the level of security you could expect.
It is one of only a handful of water front communities in Hillsborough county where you can park your boat behind your home.
If this type of neighborhood interests you, or you'd like a general overview of waterfront communities in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties, please send me an email Lea@LeaSellsRealEstate.com. I'd be happy to send you a list with descriptions of each area including community features and the type of home and price range you could expect to find there.

Happy hunting!
Lea
Bill Szydlow…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Yes and very secure. the fees are as stated below. As a former Chicagoan, we would be happy to answer all of your questions. PLease feel free to contact us. Are you a Packer fan?? there are many down here.

let us know how we can help.

Bill Szydlowski
Karl Newman, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Yes it is. the annual fee is $2000.00 and covers Fees Req, Deed Restr, Gated Comm, Irrigation and Security. Would you like me to show an available home in Culbreath Isles?
Lisa Lowe, Agent, Belleair, FL
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Tom covered all the answers... more details can be found here http://www.hillsborough.communityatlas.usf.edu/demographics/…
Thomas May, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Yes Culbreath Isles is a gated community off of West Shore Blvd in South Tampa. There is a guard at the entrance 24/7. No community pool or anything like that. The HOA fees are $2,000.