Is Carrollton, Tx a good place to buy a home? There seems to be a ton of homes for sale there.

Asked by Dale, DFW Wed Nov 21, 2007

Answers

3
Michael Russ…, , 75006
Thu May 20, 2010
Google best places to live and Carrollton is #4! Since I live in Carrollton and it's one of my primary area to work I can tell you there is every type of neighborhood imaginable. Starter homes, foreclosures in horrible shape and in decent shape, middle class neighborhoods, and newer to new construction homes available. In any suburb of Dallas there are many homes on the market at this time. I like it for many reasons: recreation, good neighborhoods at reasonable prices, shopping, convenience to major highways/airports, nice people, etc. A smart first step to purchasing is mortgage preapproval. It would be an honor to serve you with your housing needs. best of luck, Dale.
Barry Buchan…, Agent, Rockwall, TX
Wed Nov 21, 2007
Carrollton, TX is a great place to buy a home. You just need to drive around the neighborhoods to see that . Or go to Google Earth if you are out of town and observe from satellite. There are a ton of homes for sale right now everywhere. Because of there being a ton of homes for sale, it is absolutely a great time to buy. Find a good neighborhood and then find a house that you like and let your Reator negotiate. Good luck.
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Nov 21, 2007
Hello Dale, Carrollton could be a good place to buy a home yes. There are currently 450 single family homes on the market. Plano next to it has 1196 for sale, Lewisville on the other side has 354. I am not counting any new constructions either. So you see, this is why it is a strong buyer's market.

The southern part of Carrollton from Rosemead to LBJ are all homes built from the 80s to the early 90s. As you get closer to LBJ the older (all the way back to 1940s) the neighborhood gets because that's just how growth progressed.

Carrollton has a lot of greenery because of greenbelts. The school disctrict is rated "acceptable". This drives the property values as well as you may know.

I'll be happy to tell you more about Carrollton or other cities around it in this great Metroplex. I invite you to visit my website and call me at 214-289-8555
Web Reference:  http://www.sumnerrealty.com/