Is Buckeye a viable rental market?

Asked by Ted, Kirtland, NM Tue Jan 10, 2012

I live in NM and am thinking of investing in a property in Buckeye to use as a rental. Two different agents I have talked to there in AZ say the market in Buckeye is very soft for rentals and it is too much of a distance from Phoenix for people to drive to work.

Answers

2
Susan Lehmkuhl’s answer
Susan Lehmku…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Jan 11, 2012
A lot of investors have bought rentals in Buckeye and the market has become soft. I would suggest Surprise, north Peoria, or Avondale. Give me a call and we can discuss your situation.

Susan Lehmkuhl
Associate Broker
The KUHL Team
Buy and Sell Smart Realty
623-256-7270
Susan@PhoenixRealEstateSource.com
http://www.PhoenixRealEstateSource.com
Mike Nicolai, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Very.
It just depends on your strategy. ROI's are strong, the downfall is “Days On Market”. You would need to account for 2 month vacancy prior to occupancy in your calculations. It also depends on your Realtors marketing. My Buckeye “Days On Market” over the last few years is 31 days.

I analyze listings and rentals for investors to meet their goals. Please contact me to discuss your goals. I may be able to find a property that works and makes sense.

Best of luck on your search,

Mike Nicolai
Realty World Superstars (623) 224-9994