Is Bartram Springs a good area to live in Jacksonville? Are all the houses there a short sale or foreclosure? Will values there keep falling?

Asked by Chelsea, 32216 Sun Oct 16, 2011

Answers

6
Henry Pruitt…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Bartram Springs is a very nice area and still growing. Depends on where you are looking as to the number of shot sale and foreclosures, there are new homes both detached and town homes. The values or starting to become fairly stable, but we still do not know if there will be any further decline.

What are your requirements/needs in your house search?

Henry
Taghi Shoaei, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Bartram Spring is very nice area to live and play. Not too many Foreclosure anymore ,Majority is short sale and prices are depend on the condition. I just have one accepted by the bank for $177800. most listing goes under contract quickly. call me if you have any question.
Donald Price, , Orange Park, FL
Mon Oct 17, 2011
Chelsea, Good area to live depends on each different buyer. Your needs will vary from another buyer. Look at factors such as where you work and play and residential services in the area. Schools are important to families with children. A single person will not look at schools in the area. I also am a state certified residential real estate appraiser so I know the local market. If I can tell the Lenders/Banks what a home is worth, I know I can help you buy your next home. Give me a call or email 904-962-8089 dprice@agentlink.net
Don Price USN-RET
SFR, CDPE
REMAX Specialist
John Breen, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Oct 16, 2011
Hi Chelsea, Bartram Springs is a very nice area no doubt. Most of the homes are Short Sales or Foreclosures. The reports from last week tell us we're close to the bottom but won't get there till early 2012. With interest rates at historic lows now is the time to purchase. Let me know if I can help. John
Marc Cameron, Agent, JACKSONVILLE, FL
Sun Oct 16, 2011
I have family that lives there and love it,but its personal preference good school districts.No one has that crystal ball to know when the housing market will go up or down.Feel free to call me 904-566-2864 or email me marccameron7@yahoo.com
Rob Burns- Y…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Oct 16, 2011
Thats all a matter of opinion, and no one can say for sure if prices will continue to fall. You need to look at your lifestyle and proximity to work, schools and shopping and hire a real estate agent to work for you and show you the market conditions on each area. Some area in Jacksonville are actually going back up right now.
Web Reference:  http://www.jaxhomeseller.com