Is Annadale considered the hottest neighborhood outside Todt Hill in SI where people prefer to live?

Asked by Betty Brent., 10312 Wed Nov 6, 2013

Answers

3
Joyce Powers, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Many neighborhoods in Staten Island are "hot". It's a matter of personal preference. You should drive around the neighborhoods at different time of the day, walk around and speak to residents, and determine where you would prefer to live. Also if schools are a determining factor, visit the Board of Ed website for rankings and reviews.
Jill Subes, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Annadale is popular because of the schools and it is not all the way at the end of the South Shore. Also it does have a variety of Types of homes like Adam said from homes to gorgeous detaced homes on large lots in secluded woodsy areas
Adam Weintra…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Hello Betty,
Annadale & S.E. Annadale are always in Hot neighborhoods and in demand. From 2 Bedroom Townhomes to million dollar Mansions nothing stay's on the market for long. My Mother lives in S.E. Annadale right below Hylan Blvd for over 20 years and she has never been happier.
I am the Broker of Berns Agency and would be happy to help you with any other questions and schedule any appointments on the homes in question.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Adam