Investment property offers

Asked by John, Chicago, IL Thu Feb 12, 2009

If yo intend on pichasing an investment property and financing it as such. Do people use a different sales contract or addendum?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jeffrey Kropp, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Depends on which type of property it is. The Chicago Association of Realtors has different forms for apartments, condos, single family homes, etc. Of course, you don't need to use those but they are most common. When you get into commercial property, the contracts are individualized and more elaborate,
Let me know which form you need and I will send you a blank.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more