Invesment Properties

Asked by H. Khimji, New York, NY Wed Jul 4, 2007

Looking for a multi-dwelling project up to $ 5 million for investment. Must support positive cashflow.

Answers

6
Artur Urbans…, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Wed Jul 4, 2007
I have 60 duplexes with utilization of 97%, positive cash flow, return ore 1% per month, for below $4M. Suggested holding time : 5 years. Property management. If you are intersted, please let me know.
Web Reference:  http://www.cimpler.com
Chris Kellom, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Thu Apr 10, 2014
I actually work with another realtor who has experience in Commercial Properties in Orlando, FL. If you are still interested in purchasing please give me a call.

I will show you all of the options available to you in Orlando.
H. Khimji, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Jul 18, 2007

Sorry I have been away for a while and did not get to check the reponses. I am now travelling internationally and will be back in the US before mid Sept. Meanwhile I would like to hear from you at tesorousa at hot mail dot com. Pleas use Orlando Investments as a header so I can pick it easily.

Thank you all!
Herman Chang, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2007
I would be glad to recommend an expert Commercial Realtor in Orlando, FL. We are part of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. We also have 30 offices in FL. The Keyes Co. is also a full brokerage firm, which means we handle Real Estate, Mortgage and title all in-house.

Please send me an e-mail w/ your contact info. and I will get you on track to seeing investment possibilities in Orlando.
Wael Georgey…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2007
Mr. Khimji,

I currently know of a couple multi-dwelling investment opportunities that might be of interest to you. Most are apartment complexes and Private owned Franchised operated buildings like "Burger King, Office Max, etc" as well as Shopping plazas and motels. If interested please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Wael Georgey (Orlando's Realtor of Choice)
(321) 231-9843
http://www.PropertiesInTown.com
Leigh Brown, Agent, Concord, NC
Wed Jul 4, 2007
We have an agent in our office who specializes in hotels, he can help you reach some strong cap rates in that market. If interested, feel free to email me via my website below. Good luck!