Interested in purchasing 3-6 unit (mixed--used good) building in " up & coming nabe less than 600,000.

Asked by Yvette Fernandez, Bronx, NY Sun Feb 8, 2009

the next few years in New York City, as well as mix-used property between 600,000 -900,000

Answers

2
Everett Perry, Agent, Fresh Meadows, NY
Mon Feb 9, 2009
Up and coming neghborhoods in my opinion:

Jamaica Queens - City is investing allot of money and they just rezoned to R7 and some hotels and popping up on Hillside Aveue as well as condo development.

Bed Stuy, Brooklyn - Was getting very strong over the last few years. Allot of out of state transplants look here when they are price out of manhattan. The only problem is will they keep coming to Bed Stuy if Manhattan gets more affordable?

Bronx - Im not sure this but if you are from the bronx, the South Bronx seems like it might be making a move.
Laura Lazar…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Feb 8, 2009
Hello Yvette, I actually live in the 10463 area code so had to answer this one! ;o)

Have you narrowed down any "up and coming" neighborhoods as of yet? I've been helping someone search for a multi family residence with that same request...however I'd love to know the specifics of yours...feel free to get in touch at lauranycrealtor@gmail.com