jgun.smiley, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Interested in purchasing a home in Lithonia or Stone Mountain GA, through a short sale. Only income is disability, have excellent credit score (806.

Asked by jgun.smiley, Atlanta, GA Mon May 27, 2013

I'am 63 years old. Looking to purchase a rancher, cost 75,000. Will be selling a home.

If you need to sell your currnet home in order to qualify for the new one, timing could be an isuse. With a short sale, those can take several months to close. If they are being properly advised by their real estate agent, a seller on a short sale will not give an approval contingent upon the sale of another home.

Your Buyer's Agent will help you nagivate through the logistics of what is needed. Of course, you will have to get Pre-Qualified before you do anything.

If you are looking to purchase a property, working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your mortgage options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
Hi Jgun, thank you for contacting me with your real estate needs. I have some very interesting and exciting concepts I'd like to talk with you about your real estate search and the sale of your current home. In order to pursue the situation I'd like for you to contact me at 404.573.6870 or by email at Stephanie@stephaniebuyersagent.com. I look forward to having the opportunity to guide you in the process.