Interested in property at 519 Herkimer Street, Brooklyn, New York. Who would I contact?

Asked by Shiva D Diva, Bedford - Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY Thu Aug 12, 2010

Answers

4
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Aug 12, 2010
Dear Shiva D Diva:

I checked on Google and the Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service and could not find an active listing on this property right now.

I would suggest that you drive by the house, ring the owners doorbell and ask them if the house is for sale. If upon arriving to the house you see a for sale sign, call the phone number on the sign instead of ringing the door bell. If you prefer you can also mail a letter to the homeowners expressing interest in purchasing their property.

On the other hand you can also contact me and I can do all that for you. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Cellular: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Charles D'Al…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Aug 12, 2010
It seems that that property sold . I f you would like to find another property do not hesitate to call or email me
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Aug 12, 2010
Any local agent(s) can help you with information, showings, etc.--contact any realty office(s) and inquire.
Manu Kapoor, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Aug 12, 2010
Let us know if you are looking in near 519 Herkimer St, Brooklyn.
We are dealing in short sale real estate only.