Interested in home for sale at 17292 Perdido Key Dr #S. Will this home qualify for VA? What are the taxes, ins., and HOA fees? Can this be timeshared?

Asked by CLINTON DEAN FARAH, Birmingham, AL Tue Apr 30, 2013

Please email me only. cfarah120@gmail.com

Answers

2
Jack Lynch, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Wed May 1, 2013
I'm sorry I missed the #S when I answered your question. This is the unit that lists cash/conventional and has current taxes of $3,150.

As I said in my previous answer there is another unit in this development.
Can you send me info on the other unit?
Flag Wed May 1, 2013
Jack Lynch, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Wed May 1, 2013
Which unit are you interested in? There are two currently for sale in this development. One does lists VA financing the other lists cash or conventional financing. HOA fees are $2,700/year. Taxes range from $2,500-$3,100. From the available information I can't answer the timeshare question.

If you want to see either or both of these properties please contact me at 850-293-9953 or jack.lynch@mygulfre.com. I would be happy to help you in your search for a new home.
Jack,

I was only able to find one of these units listed as MLS/Source ID: 430909. I am still concerned about the insurance as it is in the Evacuation Zone. What can you tell me about this? And, could you show me the listing for the unit that qualifies for VA if this is not the one? Thank you.
Flag Wed May 1, 2013