Interested in buying a two bedroom place in Canal Pointe/Colonnade Pointe.

Asked by MT, Princeton, NJ Fri Feb 25, 2011

Hello. I am interested in buying a two bedroom place in either Canal or Colonnade Pointe. I like the area, it is close to work, walking distance from several shops that I like, etc. I tried to do some research on it, but I couldn't find any information if people like living there, safety, quality....is it worth buying a place if you know that you will be moving out in 3-4 years? Any answer would be appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

6
Robert Lopez, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Dear Mona:

This is an area that even in this current real estate market will offer you an opportunity for some appreciation over the next 3-4 years with the major catalyst being the consistent demand because of the highly rated school system. Caution must be given to expectation. One must be realistic at this point when their turn over is in the short term. If one would accept selling and/or renting the opportunity becomes stronger.

If you would like me to send you some additional information about the community please send me your email and I will forward under separate cover.

Bob Lopez
The Geller Real Estate Group
Gloria Nilson Reators
thinkgrow@comcast.net
Deepa, ,
Sun Jul 29, 2012
Did you find a place as yet?
Dhanjeet Sod…, Agent, Monmouth Junction, NJ
Sun Feb 27, 2011
Hi Mona - This is Dhanjeet Sodhi and I work for RE/MAX ONE.
I am a canal pointe resident and have assisted families to rent and buy in the subdivision.
My 2 sons take advantage of the great school system and my husband commutes to Manhattan everyday during the week.

I am closing on a 2BR/2 bath unit in Canal Pointe in 2 weeks. I worked as a buyers agent in this transaction.

It will be nice for you to get in touch with this young family of 3 and exchange perspectives to make a informed decision.

I will be glad to facilitate that if you can email me your email I'd at dsodhi@re1nj.com or call me at 732 766 2820 .

As much as I would appreciate your business I would like you to personally check my referrals to see if I am the agent you feel comfortable investing your trust in.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Dhanjeet Kaur Sodhi
Sat Feb 26, 2011

Look forward to hearing from you.

Dhanjeet Kaur Sodhi
Maria Ysobel…, , 08540
Sat Feb 26, 2011
Hi Mona,

I am very familiar with the neighborhood having lived there for over 10 years. I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions. You can call my cell (609) 937-0552 or email me at mang@weichert.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Jeremy Robin…, , Princeton, NJ
Fri Feb 25, 2011
Canal/Colonnade is a good area because of the location to shops, trains, route 1. Exactly the reasons that you'd be interested. I can't tell you what the market will be in 3-4 years, and if any realtor on here tells you they can then I'd love their time machine!
You're going to get a ton of responses all asking for your business, its best you contact someone you feel comfortable with, and someone who can give you all the information you need and answer your questions quickly and honestly. If you're interested I'd be happy (as would most other realtors who respond) to answer any questions you have about Canal Pointe and any other areas near your work that might be of interest.

Feel free to check out my website, contact info is there and I'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions!
Jeremy
Web Reference:  http://www.JRsellsNJ.com