Interested in a 4 bedroom, 2-3 bathroom property within 400k in Naperville school district 203, with kennedy as junior high school.

Asked by Rajajain123, Naperville, IL Sat May 4, 2013

A lease to buy option may work as well.

Answers

14
Ken Tracy, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
I am excited for you! You will love Naperville...
Congrats!
Ken
Pamela Peter…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Mon Nov 11, 2013
I've lived in Naperville for 21 years - It's a great place to live, please give me a call; I would love to work with you.

Pamela Peterson
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Action (630)803-9554
David Dornbos, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Nov 10, 2013
Great school and area! Both of our boys attended Kennedy, which is the highest rated middle school in the area. You have a variety of excellent housing options that feed into Kennedy. Please feel free to give me a call at 630-631-2314 and I will be happy to assist in the process.
Usha Iyengar, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Nov 10, 2013
Hi Raja,
I can definitely help you a find a home in the area you are looking for. Please contact me at -630-642-0117 or write to me at ushasuresh65@gmail.com and we can discuss further,

Usha Iyengar
Realtor - Century 21 Team
Naperville IL
, ,
Sat Nov 9, 2013
Sounds like a great home. For mortgage help, call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
, ,
Tue Oct 8, 2013
I have lived in Naperville for 5 years and its a great place. I have many realtors in the area I work with, please call or email for their contact info. As for securing the mortgage, we can help as we deal directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quick. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a preapproval the same day and help you find a quality realtor in the area.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Michelle Geo…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon May 6, 2013
Great choice! We love Naperville and have lived here for 13 years. I know the area well and would love to set you up with some great homes to view. I have time available this weekend if you want to set up a time. Until then we should set you up on an email search with all of your requirements so that you can see the homes that are available. I can also give you a couple of lenders to choose from to make sure you prequalify for the loan.
Feel free to call! I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Michelle Georgiou
john greene Realtor
630-728-9139
Anita Saggar, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
Yes.There are properties available matching your requirements. Please call me to further discuss at 630-430-5955.

Anita Saggar
(630) 430-5955
Tamara Schus…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
Home sin this school district under 400k go fast and same day so I would get a great agent to assist you. Interview a couple and pick the best to meet your needs.

As for the lease to own be careful as you will overpay on the lease and the house in most cases as they are set up benefit "the seller" not buyer . I can go on further if you would like to contact me about why this is not a good idea. The reason a seller does a lease to own is to get more for the home then he could in a regular sale, or the home is hard to sell ( on busy road etc) and lease to own is one of the only ways to sell it. They are also set up for buyers with low credit as they think it is their only option for only a home. I could go on however be careful when looking at this .

Also if your looking for great schools their are many on the area and Naperville Patch just published a new update on schools and ratings and you may be surprised.

Good luck on your search and I must say again find an agent, one agent who will do all your homework and get you the best home possible that meets your criteria.

Tamara Schuster, Broker
Certified relocation Specialist
3rd Generation Broker
Shahzana Ripp, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
Hello Rajajain, looks like you do have options with few subdivisions. In my opinion you should pick an agent who can help assist you in your search and the whole process.
Shahzana Ripp
David Dornbos, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
All reports rank Kennedy as one of the top Middle/Jr. High Schools in the State of Illinois. Our boys went there, and we thought it was excellent. There are a number of sub-divisions in your stated price range that feed into Kennedy, and then depending on the sub-division, either feed into Naperville North or Naperville Central High Schools. Feel free to give me a call to understand more fully your options.
Usha Iyengar, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
Hi Raja,
I can certainly help you find the right home in SD 203 within your price range. Please call me at 630-642-0117.
Look forward to speaking with you.

Regards
Usha Iyengar
Century 21 Team
Michele Nixon, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
Hi Raja,

There are a small handful of properties that are currently available that attend Kennedy. The vast majority come from Green Trails but, there are some in a few others subdivisions. I'd be happy to forward those properties if you wish.

Michele
630-674-9209
michele@michelenixon.com
Sunita Tandon, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sat May 4, 2013
Hi Raja,
There are number of sub division with Kennedy junior high as The middle school. Call me at 6307425090 and we can discuss in details.