Input on Loan Pre-Approval and Housing Trends

Asked by Mohan.rajaroy, Stockton, CA Fri Feb 8, 2013

Annual Income 220k, Fico is 800 Looking to buy in the range of 700-900, any input on loans, and housing trend?

Answers

2
Meena Gujral, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Hello Mohan,

We have a loan mortgage broker in our office who can help get you preapproved. You can call us at 925-425-9491 so the loan broker can ask you more details and let you know what he needs from you to get you pre-approved.

$700K-$900K is a good rang to find a decent home in San Ramon. If you are not working with an agent, please call and I would be happy to help show you homes in San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton and Livermore.

Meena Gujral
Achievers Realty
925-425-9491
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Input on loans: you need to talk to an experienced loan professional and get fully approved for the mortgage that best suits you. Much more personal information is needed which is not appropriate to disclose on this public website. That is why you should talk to a mortgage professional who can give your answers that are tailored to your specific situation. I would be happy to make a recommendation if that is what you desire.

Housing trend: that is a very broad question. You have posted your inquiry in regard to San Ramon. That is a very popular and desirable community. It offers a variety of housing of different styles and ages. San Ramon offers excellent schools. It is likely that you can find what you want in San Ramon in the price range that you outlined. I would be happy to help you.