Info on condos in downtown jax, southbank?? thank you

Asked by Tom Rooney, Jacksonville, FL Thu May 1, 2008

Answers

4
Jason Lindsay’s answer
Jason Lindsay, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Apr 10, 2009
Hi Tom. Downtown offers an interestig array of home choices. Contact me and I'll arrange for you to see all of the best options in about one day.

Thanks, and thanks for using Trulia,

Jason Lindsay, REALTOR, 894-6587
Leslie Jones, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Mon Mar 30, 2009
Hi Tom, I live in The Plaza Downtown!! I love it! All three buildings are beautiful. The Plaza of course is downtown on the north bank. You can walk to football games, baseball games, the arena, the Florida Theatre, the Symphony, the Landing, the Main Library, MOCA, Art Walk, restaurants, and night clubs. It is virtually like living in a resort with all the amentities. The Peninsula and San Marco are also very nice with restaurants and the sky way in walking distance. Urban living is a lot of fun. You can go to y website and see pictures of listings in The Plaza and I will be glad to send you info on any of the buildings. http://www.JacksonvilleHomeConnection.com
Shonda Campa…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu May 1, 2008
There are so many places to choose from. Contact me if you like and let me know exactly what you are looking for and I will set you up on property watch. This will allow you to view everything that meets your search criteria via email. You will be able to view all the information about the different properties as well as pictures and virtual tours. It's great and it won't take me but a few minutes to set you up. This way you can look at your own pace as well as see the different areas that are avaliable and price ranges for each area.

Shonda Sauls, REALTOR®
PrudentialNetworkRealty
(904)260-4300 #625
Email Shonda.Sauls@PrudentialNetworkRealty.com
Website http://www.prudentialnetworkrealty.com/agent.aspx?id=34733
Michelle Fre…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu May 1, 2008
You might want to look into Berkman Plaza, The Peninsula, San Marco Place, and for a real bargain CityPlace condos. What amenities are you looking for? Do you need to be on the river or have a river view or would city view be o.k.? What price range do you want to stay in? That would helpful to narrow it down.