Dan, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

In your opinion, which are the best homes in San Ramon? Are they the Bridges with the gulf course view?

Asked by Dan, San Ramon, CA Wed Jun 25, 2008

Coyote Creek Elementary homes?

Answers

2
Eric Bryant, , Long Beach, CA
Wed Jun 25, 2008
I don't think you can go wrong with either, but I would consider the schools, if you have kids. Make that the "straw" so to speak. Best fo Luck! The Coach
Web Reference:  http://askPCR.com
Barbara Wils…, Agent, Danville, CA
Wed Jun 25, 2008
The best home is the one that meets your needs best. Sorry, but that's it. Homes off of Morgan Drive are desirable because of their size, and are on huge lots. Twin Creeks is desirable because of the great community feeling. The Bridges is a desirable area because the homes are newer, but many have tiny lots. The Bridges also has newer floorplans that are more appealing to many of todays buyers, but I have clients that don't like the "cookie-cutter" feel. Westside San Ramon is desirable because the homes are newer, many quite large, and are on very large lots. What do you want in a home and in a neighborhood? What is your price range? Most people buy homes by the neighborhood first, eliminating the areas that don't work for them, and focusing on the areas that have the right "feel" for them. A house is more than an investment, it is your home, and whatever the "best homes" are for me, they may not be the best for you.