In the last few months 2 homes were sold in in my street, yet I cannot find them on the "recently sold" heading. Why?

Asked by Snotneus, Santa Fe, NM Sun Nov 20, 2011

Answers

7
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Nov 20, 2011
The "RECENTLY SOLD" heading; where?

Only the local MLS is automatically updated; most other references need input.
If this information is critical to you, I suggest you contact your Realtor and have them research it for you.

Good luck and may God bless
Drew Myers, Agent, Abiquiu, NM
Fri Jul 13, 2012
Many states , such as New Mexico are non-disclosure states. This means the actual sales price is not public record.
Because of this, when you look at home sites such as Zillow, in New Mexico you will not get an actual reading of what things are actually worth.
They are going by avreages and sales prices and are most often way off base in value.
If you really want to know what something sold for , call me and I will be able to provide you all the information you need.

Thanks!
Drew Myers
Barker Realty
Emily Medvec, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Sun May 13, 2012
I can understand where this can be frustrating for any homeowner today as every one is concerned about their property values. New Mexico is a non-disclosure state and consequently the "SOLD" price is not published in our Multiple Listing Service feeds. In this way, New Mexico does protect both the home seller and home buyer's privacy to some degree.

If you want to know what your home is worth in today's market, I recommend you contact a Realtor for a comparative market analysis of your home. If I can be of assistance, let me know or click on the link below for a market snapshot.

Emily Medvec, CRS, RSPS
Santa Fe Properties
Google Voice 505-216-6280
Susan Hadley, Agent, santa fe, NM
Sun Nov 20, 2011
Happy to help and be of service if you would like to contact the Santa Fe Realty Group. It would be helpful to know as others have mentioned the street name or subdivision. Not every sale is recorded through the realtors association so some research is required.
We look forward to hearing from you... Regards, Susan Hadley/Qualifying Broker/Owner
Rose Lopez-B…, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Sun Nov 20, 2011
Great Answers from all. I agree with Spencer we would need a street name or a subdivision name. Then you would have the history of what has sold. I look forward to hearing from you.
Spence Ralst…, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Sun Nov 20, 2011
Since you didn't mention the street name, I can't find out for you. If you will send me the addresses, I'll be glad to get you the information - as long as these properties were on the MLS, and not sold by the owner.
Also, I don't know if this is the case, but "Sold" would not count those homes that are under contract but have not yet gone to closing.
Web Reference:  http://www.SpenceRalston.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Nov 20, 2011
Not sure what site you are referring to, however keep in mind that a variety of sources feed into different online sites, therefore if the information is not updated from the feeding source, inaccuracies may occur; if looking to buy or sell, for accurate information consider working with an agent....