In Indiana can we have get approval to buy a house ? really wanted?? What I should Do .......?

Asked by Doug Goins, Indianapolis, IN Sat Apr 5, 2014

Answers

3
, ,
Fri Apr 25, 2014
Hi Doug,

Please feel free to call me at 317-968-9500 and I can get your pre-qualified in 15 minutes. We are also running a special where we will pay $500.00 of your closing cost. You can also apply online at meridianmortgagesolutions.net
Melissa Diver, Agent, Fishers, IN
Mon Apr 21, 2014
Get a reliable Mortgage Broker. It is inperative. Their advice is free and it cost nothing until your Appraisal is ordered. A Mortgage broker is the second step to home ownership. They know of all the programs which may apply to you and your particular situation. Also during the transaction your agent can ask for closing cost, which can inclued but not limited to your pre-paids, escrows, warranty, and survey, etc. Most Seller will pay this items if the purchase price is acceptable.
if you need further assistance feel free to contact me.

Melissa Diver
Century 21 Scheetz Indianapolis
Jim Traub, , Indianapolis, IN
Thu Apr 10, 2014
If you need a mortgage, we close loans for as little as $450 plus county filing fee. Jim Traub, NMLS 250751, Union Savings Bank (Indiana's largest lender)
jtraub@usavingsbank or cell: 317-407-8085
FDIC Insured, Equal Housing Lender