Im moving to lewiston Maine to work on the cmp powerline project, i need to find a 1-2 bedroom home that is furnished that i can rent.

Asked by Sambulat, Lewiston, ME Fri Mar 25, 2011

If anyone can help please leave a message or call me 909-833-5249 my name is Devin Thorpe

Answers

1
Murphy Team’s answer
Murphy Team, Agent, Portland, ME
Thu Jun 26, 2014
Devin, Since you are moving here to complete a project, perhaps your company is paying you a housing allowance. We have had clients in the past who were in your same situation and they decided to purchase a property instead of rent. If you have a reasonable down payment you may be able to invest that into a property that you could either rent when the project is done or sell (hopefully for a profit) when you leave the area.

There are many communities within commuting distance of Lewiston where you may be able to find a property. Contact a Lewiston Realtor and see if this is a possibility. Good Luck